Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Great Fun in Houston! Happy Halloween!


Here is the sweetest little pumpkin - my new great neice - Emma Jean Miller! My sister and I babysat and it went very well. It has been a very long time since I changed a wiggly 2 week old.

Here I am with my favorite authors - Alma Allen and Barb Adams of Blackbird Designs.

This light fixture was in Barb and Alma's booth. Somehow I need to figure out how to adapt a version of that for my Thanksgiving table. I'll keep you posted. My parents replaced some fencing and I am thinking that old fencing will be involved....the wheels are turning....


Here I am with my favorite fabric designer - Joanna Figueroa from Fig Tree & Co. I want to live in this booth.

More to come on Market and upcoming trends.........

No comments: