Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fun at the Palace

Well...its football season again and we have been attending the Westwood High School games to watch our son, Scott, who is a freshman in the band (percussion - plays in the pit).

Last week I worked on the visitor's side concession stand when we played McNeil High School. It was great fun. McNeil has the nicest fans. Well, here come 3 or 4 Round Rock High School players (maybe former players?) wearing their letter jackets. I told them how I went to Round Rock High and that I graduated in 1977. They were so funny - one said he figured he'd be about minus 23 when I graduated. I am still laughing about our conversation. They were so cute and funny. And impossibly young.

No comments: