Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall is in the Air and Halloween Right Around the Corner!

With the cool front here we can finally say fall is in the air.  Not just fall but Halloween as well! Our store was overrun with ghouls, goblins, ghosts and witches today and let me tell you....They were frightfully awesome!  I can't wait for Halloween to get here, I just love the decorations the costumes and can I say all the PUMPKINS!  Jack-o-lanterns, Oh I love the Jack-o-lanterns with their crazy spooky faces, I just can't get enough of them.  Today was a great day with two of our customers bringing in their spook-tacular Halloween quilts that has just made me squeal with joy.  Check them out and try and  tell me you don't agree!
This BOO-tiful quilt was made by Shelley Daley!


Sue Phillips made this BEWITCHING wall hanging! 



No comments: