Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Monday, January 28, 2013

Pillow Cases collected in December

This is Anne West, who is the Volunteer Coordinator for the Center for Child Protection. She picked up the pillow cases you made in early January. She sent me the following email that I thought I would pass along!

"Thank you again, so very much, for the generous donation of 106 pillowcases for the children that come to the Center for Child Protection. I feel so blessed to work for this organization and to be a part of the healing process of the children and families in our community. When all those quilters and sewers made these pillowcases, they also became a part of this process. I feel so connected to my community. J "
 
So thank you so much for your time and efforts - they are soooo appreciated! 

No comments: