Join us for another fun-filled triangle exchange with fellow quilters! The exchange will consist of 4 inch (finished) half-square triangles made from Christmas Fabrics. Honey Bee will collect your triangles and return the same number of units that you turned in.
- Must use a paper pieced triangle method, so all triangles are the exact size of 4 inch finished (4 1/2 inch unfinished).
- Have a light and a dark fabric of good quality 100% cotton for contrast in your triangles.
- Sew the triangles using a neutral cotton thread.
- Cut the triangles apart, but do not remove the paper, the recepient will do the pressing and removing of paper.
- Make as many half-square triangles as you like, but no more than 36 of the same two fabrics. Please group matching fabrics triangles together.
- Place your triangles in a Ziploc back with your name and phone number.
- Turn in the triangles at Honey Bee anytime before September 20, 2010.
Visit our Photo Album to see Show & Tell previous Friendship Triangle Exchanges!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 512.257.1269.