Join us for another fun-filled triangle exchange with fellow quilters! The exchange will consist of 2 inch finished half-square triangles. Honey Bee will collect the triangles and return the same number of units that you turned in.
The rules are:
- Must use a paper pieced triangle method, so all triangles are the exact size of 2 inch finished (2 1/5 inch unfinished).
- Have a light and a dark fabric of good quality 100% cotton for contrast in your triangles.
- Sew the triangles using a neutral cotton thread.
- Cut the triangles apart, but do not remove the paper, the recepient will do the pressing and removing of paper.
- Make as many half-square triangles as you like, but no more than 52 of the same two fabrics. Please group matching fabrics triangles together.
- Place your triangles in a Ziploc back with your name and phone number.
- Turn in the triangles at Honey Bee anytime before April 19, 2010
The kick off party is April 24, 2010 at 9 am. You will get back your triangles and see the results of our instore challenge.
Visit our Facebook Album for photos of the February Friendship Triangle Exchange!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 512/257-1269.