Join us for a fun filled triangle exchange with fellow quilters! The rules are:
* Must use a paper pieced triangle method, so all triangles are the exact size of 2 inch finished (2 1/5 inch unfinished).
* Have a light and a dark fabric of good quality 100% cotton for contrast in your triangles.
* Sew the triangles using a neutral cotton thread.
* Cut the triangles apart, but do not remove the paper, the recepient will do the pressing and removing of paper.
* Make as many half-square triangles as you like.
* Turn in the triangles at Honey Bee anytime before February 20th.
The kick off party is February 27th at 9 am. You will get back your triangles and see the results of our instore challenge. Here is a sneak preview of the projects the Honey Bee employees did with our own triangle exchange: