Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Beach Quilt


Many of you attended the strip club that used a black and white jelly roll. Sue made the pattern and we used fabric from the Delilah collection from Clothworks for the borders and squares.

My very nice brother-in-law asked me to make a quilt for a wedding present for a couple that loves the beach. I have been wanting to make a quilt with the lovely aqua colors, and I was thinking rings, waves and lights and darks, ups and downs of life and marriage and zing - I used Sue's pattern and thought you might like to see it made up in a different color way! And the adorable Kaufman sea turtles finish off the border. I backed it with waves and a bit more of the sea turtles!

No comments: