Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Friday, March 20, 2009

Back from Vacation

We are back from Geogia and ready to gear up for Shop Hop! We had a nice spring break visiting with my in-laws who live in north Georgia. It is so pretty up there with the dogwoods, redbuds, azaleas and daffodils blooming. When you get to my in-laws fence you are greeted by sunny daffodils in front of the fence and Bradford pear trees that are in full bloom. So pretty. My next quilt came to my mind while driving home. It will be my trip to Georgia quilt! I'll keep you posted.

The in-laws have a "small garden" (about 1/2 acre). My kids came home with seed potatoes and seeds for carrots, watermelon and squash. Grandpa spent quite awhile teaching Christie and Scott how deep, far apart, etc. to plant. I laugh about how my son must have been a farm boy in a previous life - he loves it there. That red Georgia mud is a bit difficult to get out of his clothes, but we'll see how well he and his little sister do with their garden.

No comments: