Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Sunday, December 21, 2008

State Championships and Weddings



And here is the brilliant idea inspired by Anna Maria Horner's blog....I made the birdie sling (a popular bag amongst my high schoolers crowd) with an insert. I asked Kay and her best friends what their favorite books were. The book titles are embroidered in the drawing room fabrics that look like a stack of books. They LOVED the bags!



My brother's team won the Division I (large school) 5A State Championship this Saturday as well. We ditched out of the reception a bit early to go watch the game in my sister's hotel room. This is my brother and I at the semi-finals game. They played Round Rock's Stony Point - it was a GREAT game. I love high school football - all heart and emotion!

What a beautiful bride my neice Kristen was. It was such an organized wedding - went off without a hitch. I cried but managed to hold it together to get through my reading! Wonderful couple, families, rehersal dinner, wedding and reception! Action packed weekend and now we can breathe!

No comments: