Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Brilliant Idea



This is my sweet daughter who is a freshman at Westwood High School. She and her friends no longer think it is at all cool to carry a backpack - so they have book bags. We made the Birdie Sling and the Messenger bag from Amy Butler, and they are used on alternate days. They get much use, so I decided to make her and her buddies a bag for Christmas. I will post the pictures as soon as I am done. I was inspired by Anna Maria Horner's blog. She designed some wonderful fabric for Free Spirit - can't wait to finish!

And for those of you asking about last week's game....they won! Very exciting! Semi Finals is at Baylor in Waco this weekend. They will be playing Round Rock's Stony Point who are also having quite a year. It should be a great game. I really hope my brother's team wins, but then the next drama will be that my neice's weddding and the state championship are both on December 20th - one in College Station and one is San Antonio! The drama never ceases. :)


Here we are working on Bags for Christmas presents.

No comments: