Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Monday, November 17, 2008

Nothing Like an Unflattering Picture

OK - I looked at the blog and boy-oh-boy no running away from that picture! So I got out and walked 4.5 miles yesterday with my daughter (who is training to go mush dogs in Minnesota at the Boundry Waters after Christmas)! I am soooo sore today, but we had fun.

Next week will be our annual fat quarter sale - I'll have to bring some healthy snacks to go with the cookies...

We did finish the rearrangement of the store. We will start decorating for the holiday season soon. Come by and see the "new" Honey Bee. I arranged our color wall around the cutting table like a color wheel. Kerry's mom, Peggy, is very sweet and let us borrow her fireplace, so we have a cozy area in the front of the store. Batiks are where the color wall used to be - its great to see them all together. Cool hip prints are around our new "kitchen" area. Debbie will be working her magic on the displays soon and it will all come together.

I just love the cool weather to get us in the mood to stitch, sew, quilt, snuggle, etc.! Hope you stop by to say hello when you are out and about! Dianne

No comments: