Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Life Gets Back to Normal

Life is back to normal - we are all unpacked from Houston. I miss our breakfasts at the Breakfast Klub (Alabama and Travis in downtown Houston)! That is such a wonderful way to start the day!

We are changing the store up again - I will post some pictures when we are done. Getting out all of our holiday decorations.

My husband is in the construction industry, and as our family faces interesting and uncertain times - I have been thinking of hand made things that I can do for Christmas. We are adding some make-and-takes to the calendar to share these ideas with everyone. I hope you can join us as we bring back the meaning of Christmas and make use of our stashes! Dianne

No comments: