Honey Bee Quilt Store
9308 Anderson Mill Rd #300
Austin, TX 78729
Shop Hours:
Monday through Saturday : 10am - 5pm CDT
For Assistance:
512.257.1269
website

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hello everyone! Well we're all set and ready to go at the Houston Quilt Show! The show opened Wednesday night and was a big hit!! We saw some Austin friends there and met some new friends! If you haven't been to a show, now is the time to go, it's AWESOME! It was my first time there and I was in heaven! It took us a while to set up the booth, I kept getting side tracked with the other booths! There is so much to see, and of course to buy! I got back today so that other honey Bee employees could take a trip out there!

When you get back from your trip to the show, please blog us and let us know your thoughts. As soon as I figure out this blog program I'll post pictures! I've got lots of them!


Happy Shopping!!! Debbie @ Honey Bee Quilt Store

No comments: